Link marketing is much more than directory submissions, which is why I offer a variety of link marketing related services. The most common and important ones are listed below.
Every situation is unique, and every site requires a different approach and link marketing strategy. This is why I usually start with a link audit, where I analyze your unique situation. This includes:
- On site linking factors
- Current link profile
- In-depth competitor analysis
- Strengths & weaknesses (SWOT analysis)
The link audit contains an actionable list of tips, at least a dozen of potential link targets, and a tailor made link strategy advice. This makes a link audit the foundation of a solid link marketing campaign, which you can either do yourself, or outsource to a third party.
Actively contacting website owners and content publishers, in order to get them to link to your website, is only a part of your entire link marketing strategy. How big this part is, and what kind of link building tactics are useful, depends on your situation.
Content is king, but you need promoters to let everybody know that the king rules the world. Whether you’re looking for the king, some promoters, or both – I can help you.
Are you just looking for a few hours of advice or one-on-one discussion? Link marketing consultancy is also possible, and can come in handy in lots of situations, such as:
- You’re doing link building yourself, and want to discuss your current plans and strategies
- Your ad agency is developing an awesome (online or offline) campaign, but you want to make sure you get the most (link) juice out of it
- You want to get competitive link insights quickly
- Your in-house link builder is stuck, and you want him to get new ideas
- You want to be sure about your current link building company, or you just want a second opinion on what they’re planning or doing
Hired someone new (or an intern) to take your link profile to a new level? Make sure he (or she) knows what he’s doing, toavoid the risk of getting your site nuked. Are you planning on doing link building yourself, but you’re not sure whether you’ve got the skills or not? Find out during a one-on-one (or one-on-more) link building training.
The format of a link training depends on your special wishes and your specific needs.