I can’t believe that it’s been a year since my first post. Sometimes it feels like I’ve been blogging for ages, but it’s only been a year. In this year, I’ve met some interesting folks, both online and offline (although there are a few I’d still love to meet in person -and many more-), attracted nearly 150,000 visitors (not bad for a niche blog), thousands of links and even got nominated for a SEJ blog award.
The 10 most popular Wiep.net posts of the past year (according to Google Analytics):
- Link Value Factors
- 10 Unusual places to drop your URL
- The 4 different types of authority links (and 11 ways to get them)
- Even my grandma can improve your website
- Link Baiting: which hook attracts the right fish?
- 10 More ways to build links without buying them
- A spammer with a conscience
- How to use Google AdWords to find new links
- Where do you start your link marketing campaign?
- When to end your link marketing activities
Prepare yourself for at least another year of (mainly) link building related posts, because I sure as hell am not finished yet :)