Just like last year, I’ll try to list the best link building related posts of the year. I’ve listed the best ones (well, at least in my opinion) first, followed by a couple of special categories, a few honorable mentions and the most popular posts of Wiep.net. Let’s hope 2009 will bring even more link marketing related content.
If you managed to miss every link related post of this year, want to bookmark awesome content or when link building is just a new thing for you, make sure to read, save and/ or print these posts:
- 11 Experts on link development speak out – Rae Hoffman, SugarRae
Rae Hoffman collected the thoughts of 11 linking experts, such as Eric Ward, Jim Boykin and Debra Mastaler, and compiled a del.icio.us article of over 12,000 words.
- The fundamentals of link building – Adam Audette, Audette Media
Adam Audette touches the most link building aspects, and created the ultimate starting point for everybody who’s new to the subject.
- Link building: the future of relationships – Peter DaVanzo, SEObook.com
Peter DaVanzo explains how (and why) building relationships leads to links. In my opinion, too many people miss this point.
Interviews are a kind of their own, especially when it comes to link building interviews…
- Rachelle Money interviewed Eric Ward – Wordtracker.com
- Eric Enge interviewed Debra Mastaler – StoneTemple.com
- Eric Enge interviewed Eric Ward – StoneTemple.com
Because everybody loves numbered lists…
- 44 Killer tricks to hunt down any webmaster – Richard Kershaw, QualityNonsense
- The definitive list of 75+ link building techniques – Jeff Quipp, Search Engine People
- 35 Powerful ways to get noticed – Dave Navarra, SmallFuel
These posts are worth mentioning as well:
- Link building notes of an SEO kindergartner – Pritam Barhate, SEOmoz.org
- Interviewing a potential link developer – Rae Hoffman, SugarRae
- A guide to getting maximum link value from your content – Garrett French, Content Marketing
- Link building secrets revealed by top linking experts – Stoney DeGeyter, PolePosition Marketing
- A guide to one-way link building – Michael Martinez, SEO Theory
- Launch! – Janusz, Link Diagnosis
Most popular of Wiep.net
These 5 posts received the most page views during 2008:
- Link Value Factors (although it’s a 2007 post)
- Link Building Strategies: 69 solid tactics for 2009
- The 4 types of authority links (and 11 ways to get them)
- Building link targeted content that works
- Where do you start your link marketing campaign?
Have a good 2009!