Are you struggling with your link requests, PR campaign or linkbait launch? The communication part is very important, and that’s why reading a post like Dee Barizo’s email template for contacting bloggers and Bob Massa’s fontstravaganza list of link request tips are certainly worth reading. Make sure to read Eric Ward’s excellent post about the link building kiss of death as well.
Normally, I don’t watch a lot of videos online. Not even viral ones. Don’t ask me why, because I don’t know why either. However, I do make an exception for link building related videos (and for videos that get forwarded several times, of course :) ), such as Rhea Drysdale’s realistic link building tips, Stephan Spencer’s explanation about what’s in a good link and Ray Comstock’s link building videos. Excellent stuff for a Friday morning ;)
- Link Building with customers – Justilien Gaspard
- Tying Topical Events into Your Site’s Link Building Strategies – Rebecca Kelley
- 6 Sure fire ways to re-ignite your linkbait campaign – Glen Allsopp
- Aaron Wall talks about viral marketing – Eric Enge
- Link building search queries collection – Ann Smarty
- Why links are like shoes – Carrie Hill