Carolyn Shelby not only interviewed ProspectMX’ Dave Conklin for WebmasterRadio, but she also pointed to the awesome Link Building 101 sheet (pdf) that was created by the company Dave works for. If you have a large format printer, use it.
Michael Martinez noticed several keyword referrals for “What kind of web links work best for SEO?” and decided to dedicate a post to this question. A certainly agree with him when he states that the best ones will probably be links that are provided editorially, obtained gracefully, providing value, embedded in a relevant context, long lasting and providing traffic.
- Debra Mastaler listed several tips to see if a directory is worth submitting to
- Some basic tips; Search Marketing Sage listed their ten favorite link building strategies and Dave Davies made a beginners guide to link building
- P.J. Fusco wrote a post titled ‘Link Building: A Legacy of Lazy Linkers‘
- Darren Slatten added his Unofficial guidelines of widget baiting to YOUmoz
- Jordan Kasteler explains how you can build links & reputation via Q&A sites
- Gab Goldenberg is working on his WP plugin for internal linking
- Both the SEO Scientist and Search Engine War contducted some link related tests, Neyne rebunked the ‘only the first link counts’ theory and Gary Moyle tested Google’s link-in-Flash-indexing capabilities