Using the right link building tools can make link building so much easier. And I don’t necessarily mean the tools that most people have already heard of, but it’s the smaller, lesser-known tools that can make a difference. Luckily, Debra has shared another bunch of non-standard, outside of the box link building tools, which you can use to build amazing backlinks.
The biggest ‘problem’ with tools, however, is that tools can’t do the thinking for you. Tools can provide data, but you’ll have to analyze most data yourself. Tools can provide insights, but you’ll have to draw conclusions yourself. Tools can provide link targets, but you’ll have to do the negotiating and/ or cold calling yourself. Obviously, this is a good thing, as this is the point where creativity comes into play.
- 6 Steps BEFORE you start link prospecting – Garrett French
- How a search engine may identify undesirable web pages by analyzing inlinks – Bill Slawski
- Paid link noi$e – Julie Joyce
- 29 Queries for content-based link builders – Garrett French
- The definitive guide to web spam – David Harry
PS – If you think I missed one or more interesting link building articles last month, feel free to mention it in the comments ;)