Unlike previous years, I did not have as much time for blogging in 2010 as I had hoped I would have. Although I did publish a few articles that I think deserve a mention, you can find the best link building articles of the year on other blogs.
These articles are my personal favorites of 2010:
Rae Hoffman-Dolan, Outspoken Media
What’s better than getting advice from 11 link building experts at the same time? It simply is not possible to read this article and not get new ideas for your link building campaign.
Everett Sizemore, SEOmoz
Building links to ecommerce pages can be one of the hardest things to do. Sure, anyone can build links to home pages or link bait content, but what about pages that scream “BUY ME!”?
Mark Nunney, Wordtracker
Most of the tips in Mark’s article will probably not sound new to most link builders, but it’s the thoroughness of the article and the clear process that made it stand out for me in 2010.
And these articles also deserve another read:
- How to turn citations into links – Ken Lyons
- Hands on tips for link building – Paddy Moogan
- The ultimate guide to link valuation – Ross Hudgens
- Get press for your website, app or service – Jeremy Schoemaker
- SEL Backlink analysis series, part 1, 2 and 3 – Garrett French
- How to build links when you don’t have linkable assets – Hugo Guzman
- “Inkbait”, a case study in linkability – Debra Mastaler
- The reasonable surfer, makes for unreasonable thinkers – David Harry
- How to get links in tough industries – Paddy Moogan
- 50 Ways to lose your link – Julie Joyce
- Almost anything on the Ontolo blog – Garrett French
Feel free to leave a comment if you think I missed something.