It is/ was Thanksgiving in the US, which means it’s been a quiet week this week. However, like every other week there are always at least a few link building related posts worth mentioning.
The first one is Roger Montti’s post about building links to a new site, which includes a few advantages that a new website has over a somewhat older website. David Peralty writes about the same subject, his point “If you can’t think of at least three ideas for great articles, you are probably not in the right niche” is solid as a rock.
Besides “regular” link building tactics, guerrilla marketing can also be a great way to obtain links and to build a brand. Skellie listed 17 Guerrilla Marketing ideas for your website at DailyBits. If you like these kind of strategies, you might also like these 10 tactics.
- Make sure to read Loren Baker’s post about 20 Essential Blog Directories
- Matt Sawyer provides some great tips in his post The Aftermath – Where Now For Link Builders at Clicks.ws
- Controlling the Flow of Link Juice was this week’s subject of SEOmoz’ Whiteboard Friday
- Another link building video: Eric Ward & Brandon Hopkins @ WebProNews
- Do you use Del.icio.us as a Link Building Tool?
BTW, if you think I’ve missed something (or if you think I should subscribe to your SEO/ link building related RSS feed), feel free to leave a comment or to drop me an email.