Eric Ward received an interesting request for proposal and devoted a post to his dilemma: is a performance-only based link building assignment on a very short term a no-win? Several people took time to chime in at Sphinn, and explained why they would (or wouldn’t) take the offer. My $0,02? If the site has no penalties, all expenses are paid for and the pay-out of possible rewards is guaranteed (not AWOL), I’d definitely consider taking the offer…
After reading recaps of sessions titled ‘Real-world, low-risk, high-reward link building strategies‘ or ‘Linkfluence: How to buy links with maximum juice and minimum risk‘, and after seeing interviews with Aaron Wall and Eric Enge, I have definitely added PubCon to my next-year wish list.
- Debra Mastaler was interviewed by Eric Enge and shared quite a few link building tips
- Arnie Kuenn stated that an SEO is not a link builder
- Saad Kamal wrote a fairly basic, but complete link building walkthrough
- Tad wrote up a few tips for everybody who drops (dofollow) comments as their main link building strategy
- Angela Moore tried to explain the difference between a link development expert and a link development specialist
- Brian Turner explains why there are no free permanent links