Dave “The Gypsy” Harry captured the most interesting highlights from Google’s webmaster Q&A. If you’re just interested in the answers to the link related questions, you can Ctrl+F for ‘Link Building’ as well.
At Site-Reference.com, Dave published another great post, where he listed several interesting Google queries, some of which are pretty useful for link building.
- Debra Mastaler answers two frequently asked link building questions
- Jane Copland provides a few excellent tips for link baiting ideas in not-so-interesting industries
- Peter DaVanzo gives yet another example of a bad link request and explains how you *should* send out a (link) pitch
- Eric Ward gives his view on doing backlink research
- Shaun Anderson shows why it might be better to keep your anchor text under 55 characters
- Andy Sernovitz provided a few tips for email marketers to do word of mouth, but most of his tips work for link marketers and link bait as well
- Darren Rowse listed several tips to get blogs link to your content