Google shared some info on the topic of links last week, starting with a post about internal link architecture, which was followed by a post about outbound links. The last link related post touched the subject of internal linking, but was pretty disappointing.
It was pretty hard to miss, but in case you didn’t notice: the SMX East was last week. Unfortunately, I wasn’t there (I’ll be in London next month, though), but luckily there are always folks covering the conference. Virginia Nussey attended to the Link Building Fundamentals session, while Tamar Weinberg covered the Internal Linking Tactics. The Maine SEO blog listed a few highlights of the External Linking Tactics session.
- SEOmoz launched their new (and awesome!) link tool: Linkscape, which can be used for several link building related purposes
- Julie Joyce explains how (and why) you should Personalize your link building
- Traffikd mentions that a good link bait campaign starts with the Most important phase: idea development
- Ann Smarty listed 7 Myths and educated theories behind sitewide links
- Angela Moore provided 10 Tips for doing link development research
- Gyutae Park tried to determine how you can Measure the value of a blog link
- Eric Enge wrote about the Fundamentals of link building
- Angela Moore Interviewed the author of this blog