In this week’s link week column over at Search Engine Land, Eric Ward explains why you shouldn’t just look at link building as an SEO tool. According to Eric, ‘Link building is one part marketing, two parts public relations, and three parts common sense’. While I don’t agree 100% with how he divided the parts, I certainly do agree with his main point.
- Smart Ann Smarty discusses how to build links with your graphic design skills
- Andy Boyd points out how you can build links to linkbaits that don’t go viral
- Angela Moore explained the differences between link popularity, link building and link development
- Gab Goldenberg released version 2 of his internal link building plugin
- Justilien Gaspard sort of recapped the link building session of SES San Jose with his post about viral link building