Everybody who’s ever been building links knows how difficult and time consuming it can be. Even the most experienced link builder can have a ‘hmm-I-think-I’m-stuck’ moment. During those moments, it’s good to have articles such as Rand Fishkin’s recap of his own “Give It Up” presentation. Excellent tips to get you going again.
- Eli answered a question about diminishing values on outbound links at BlueHatSEO
- Brian Chappell asked several folks their opinion about widget optimization
- Eric Enge compared the paid link stances of Google and Yahoo!
- Manoj Jasra asked Michael Gray a few link building related questions
- Micheal Martinez wrote about adding value to content through promotional links
- Rand Fishkin explains why link building and landing pages don’t mix (video)
- Jim Boykin asks what would happen if a human reviewer would take a look at your backlinks