Brian Turner published a few great posts during the past few weeks at InternetBusiness.co.uk, including one titled ‘Google was a links-driven search engine‘. This post not only shows a bit of Google’s history (and how links were -and still are- Google’s Achilles heel), but also shows Brian’s view on the future.
- Roger Montti explains that link building is as easy as tuning in, turning on and linking out
- Michael Martinez talked about the Mechanics of linking
- Jane Copland analyzed a very effective trafficbait (I wouldn’t call it a very effective linkbait yet…)
- The SEL LinkWeek Column (this week by Rae Hoffman) was titled Link development tool shortcuts for Firefox
- Jeffrey Smith wrote about Deep links & the power of anchor text
And a few recaps of the SBM & SMX: