One of the best link development related posts I’ve read in a very long time is (Sugar)Rae Hoffman’s Mass Interview with 11 Link Professionals. Like Rae mentions, it’s a great collection of opinions on link development and as a result, the organic search engine optimization landscape as a whole. If you don’t have time to read over twelve thousand words, you just have to make time for it. It’s really worth it.
This week, Janusz launched a very useful link research tool; Link Diagnosis. I already wrote about this tool earlier this week, but it really deserves a second mention. If you missed the tool this week (what I can’t imagine) or haven’t tried out Link Diagnosis yet, make sure you do.
- XMCP wrote an interesting post about Understanding Google’s red link flags
- There’s no recession for link building is the title of this weeks Link column at SEL
- Sage Lewis discusses the recession and link building as well
- Link Bombs? They still work…
- Google finally said something official about .edu links