Jim Boykin has been digging up some Google and/ or Matt Cutts quotes to outline what Google’s stance is in the paid link discussion. Not only does his post show that Reviewed and Not Guaranteed is the red line here, but he also unleashed a discussion at his own blog and at Sphinn.
Gab Goldenberg wrote a guest post for The Fire Horse, where he discusses 4 linkbait ideas. If there’s anyone planning on helping him with his 2nd idea, or if somebody knows a tool that does that exact thing, please let me know. I’d love to use it :)
- Steven Bradley asks if link exchanges fit into your link building campaign
- Same topic, different ball player: Reports of reciprocal linking demise greatly exaggerated
- Justilien did a Link Building Case Study at the SEW blog
- Vanessa Fox also dips her toes in the link building pond
- Buying links? Check out these 30 tips by Brian Chappell
- Loren Baker explains How he would build links if there were no Google