A few days later than usually, but it’s here nevertheless: a new edition of Link Building this Month.
At Tribal, I’ve had the opportunity to interview dozens of potential link builders, and certainly know how difficult this can be. Useful tips like the 5 questions for link builders that Angela Moore listed, may help you to select the right people, and to build a great team of link builders.
If you would base your link building strategy solely on what people say in forums, or what they write about in blogs, it probably won’t bring you optimal results. Despite what some may say, reciprocal links can still be worthwhile, some directories are still very useful, and even some link buys can be very powerful. Even irrelevant links can help you to get better rankings :)
- Link building outreach: 5 Steps to maximize the value of every opportunity – Garrett French
- 17 Ways search engines judge the value of a link – Rand Fishkin
- Link building through relationships – Jake Matthewas
- Why ranking top 3 in Bing is important for link building – Dave Naylor
- How to get the anchor text you want without even asking – Kelvin Newman
- A link building rule to cut out and keep – Rob Ousbey
- Practical guide to finding link bait inspiration – Ann Smarty
- Why linkbait is a tactic the search engines will always value – Rand Fishkin
- 18 Must follow link building experts on Twitter – Melanie Nathan
- Search engines applying different anchor text relevance from the same site and related site links – Bill Slawski
- 17 Motivations for linking – Zach Daniels