A good link building campaign starts with a proper strategy. While some think that a goal like ‘obtaining more links’ is sufficient, there are lots of more goals that you can set for your link building campaign.
All these different types of goals also show you that -although pitching your site is part of a link marketer’s daily routine- link marketing is more than just sending out link requests. During any good link marketing training you’ll learn that link marketing is just a search engine optimized form of marketing. And that there are no secrets.
- How being pet friendly became a link building opportunity – Wil Reynolds
- Trust and link building – Eric Enge
- Prepare yourself for link building – Court Tuttle
- Discrete viral factors that cause people to share crappy content – Brian Chappell
- Easy widgets for link building – Michael Martinez
- 17 Ways to accelerate links to your link bait (and other highly linkable content) – Garrett French
- Free links: The three principles – Melanie Nathan
- Effective link building strategies for successful link acquisition – Augusto Ellacuriaga
- Inbound link building quality flowchart – Nicolas Prudhon
- Distribute your link sources – Eric Enge
- And the last link of this month points to an article that I wrote for Youmoz; Link building from A to Z